Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blackbird singing in the dead of night


I'm on a creative binge! Yahoooo. Being a creative person while living and working on the road in an RV is perplexing, well okay, let's get real here, it's almost impossible. Somehow, I'm going to find the art spirit inside me again. As in the past, I found delight in the weekly challenges so that's where I'll start. I'm pushing paper around with The Word Challenge " BlackBird"... and having a ball. When I finally get past the huge pile of laundry that stands between me and my fun papers, I'll publish my take on "BlackBird". Hint, Hint... remember the lyrics to this Beatles song...
Blackbird singing in the dead of night,
Take your sunken eyes and learn to see,
All your life,
You've wanted to be free.
Paul McCartney.

No comments:

Sunday Postcard Challenge "Sewing"

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART   has offered up another fun challenge, Sewing/Dress form . 4x6 postcard, vintage pattern background, vintage photos, an...