Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gothic Arches Gypsy

This is my first arch challenge, what a nice shape to work with! The theme is Gypsies. When I think Gypsy, I think crystal balls, story telling, singing, dancing and tarot reading. This is my queen of Swords from a tarot deck. The back ground is made of napkins. Next time I'll use a stronger backer board so I can douse it in acrylic medium or wax. You can link to the Gothic Arch Blog via my challenge section or go to http://gothicarches.wordpress.com/

8 comments:

monique said...

Nice piece! This was my first time doing the arch challenge, too :)

Rika said...

Wonderful arch!

Hermine said...

Great arch.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic arch. Love it.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/

Debby said...

WOW!!! This is great.

Debby

~*~Patty S said...

Very nice gypsy arch. Welcome to the arch challenge, they can be addicting hahaa!

Anne said...

oooh, I've only just seen this! How gorgeous is this! You must do the Music theme too!

carylsrealm said...

Great Arch!

Sunday Postcard Challenge "Sewing"

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART   has offered up another fun challenge, Sewing/Dress form . 4x6 postcard, vintage pattern background, vintage photos, an...