Monday, June 20, 2022

CARPE DIEM does not mean Fish of the Day

Challenge "Fish" for Art Journal Journey, the link is at the right under challenges. This is my first challenge in quite some time, I had fun putting it together, but realize I'm a tad rusty. As I look back at the challenges I did a few years back, I see I have lots of room for re-growth. Oh, guess I should explain, the challenge was fish. I found a cute quote about fish, "Carpe Diem does not mean Fish of the day." The word comes from a Roman Poet, Horace. It is a Latin aphorism (whatever that is)translated.. "SEIZE THE DAY". In my language it translates to Happy, Fun, Meditate, Smile, Soar, and Be Happy. You can find these words if you zoom in, they're in plain sight.

1 comment:

WendyK said...

Love your fish lady.

Sunday Postcard Challenge "Sewing"

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART   has offered up another fun challenge, Sewing/Dress form . 4x6 postcard, vintage pattern background, vintage photos, an...