Saturday, April 16, 2011

Can you see Mocha?

Okay.. I know you can see the two wine bottles and the glass of wine, but can you see dear sweet Mocha? She's my Kitty Cat Art Studio Mascot, always helping me with my composition and walking through paint, thus so... she sometimes has a painted tail and embossed whiskers, not to mention all the crap that she walks across.  There is a reason to my madness! I spent all afternoon going through my paper, stuff, paint, and other fancy stuff stash. It's all arranged in see  through boxes, this was  supposeed to make me more creative.  Not...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Bella Sera, Barefoot... a cat, all good stuff!

Sharon Del Rosario said...

Sweet Mocha! She won't be left out of anything!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Smile!! My cat does the same thing!!And he is a 14+ lbs Maine Coon
cat so he clears the table!!